Monday, March 1, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles, Day 7: Continental Breakfast

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I never had an extended stay at a hotel like this before. There been times where I visited a hotel for a convention or family reunion but never actually staying for multiple nights at one. So this continental breakfast thing is new to me. I was thinking bacon, egg and cheese biscuits, orange juice and a newspaper delivered to my door. Instead, I had to go down to the front desk to pick up some muffins, single serve cereal and a honey bun. That's pretty lackluster to be honest. People hype this continental breakfast gimmick like it's the greatest thing since Cheetos Popcorn. But it's really no different from what I had for breakfast in school. At least it's free, so again, I shouldn't complain because they could easily charge me for it like they do with M&Ms.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 8: Fuck This Elevator! in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment