Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 24: ESPN Is Boring

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I like many red blooded Americans loved ESPN back in it's heyday. But now that I get to actually watch ESPN, it's boring as hell. There are so many talking head shows that repeat the same shit. I keep hearing about ESPN cutting backstage people to save money but they should really cut these talking heads since no one really gives a shit about these yakkers outside of Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless. In their place, add more sports, like beach volleyball. Hell, they could've made a HBCU Network that shows sports from Black colleges like the Longhorn Network. Needless to say, I won't be watching SportsCenter or any of their talking head shows.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 25: Nascar Truck Series Gets No Love in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment