Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 31: I Have So Many Drafts...

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I wasn't that great at pushing out blog posts to begin with (Just look at what happened to the WorldStar Candy series) but losing my home and living out of a hotel for the past month really fucked my plans. I was working on the NFL end of season review and the FBS playoffs stats leaders at the time but both of those went down the toliet due to being outdated. I also have a bunch of Redditor drafts I haven't even started on yet. All I got is a copy and paste of the user's profile and that's it. They probably will delete their accounts by the time I move into a new home. I'm no professional blogger but I still want to clean things up so I wont have 500+ draft posts.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 32 I've Been Homeless For A Month in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment