Sunday, March 21, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 25: Nascar Truck Series Gets No Love


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

Back when Nascar was worth watching, I had a soft spot for the Craftsman Truck Series. Pickup trucks beating and banging around the track taking far more punishment than the cars looked so cool to me. But I hated that they never put it on regular TV. Even today they refuse to put the truck races on TV because they hide it away on whack ass FS1. And not only that, they run fewer races than the Cup and Xfinity Series treating it like the red headed stepchild of Nascar. This series would probably get higher ratings than the other two series if it got the same amount of promotion but instead it gets treated like it doesn't exist. If only I was a billionaire, I'd make my own truck racing league and treat it with the respect it deserves!

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 26: There's A Lot Of Dick Pill Ads On Cable in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment