Saturday, March 6, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 12: Massage Shower Heads Suck

 I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I'm a simple man. I don't need no fancy schmancy state of the art bathroom in my house. Just give me a working toilet, sink and tub inside a full sized bathroom with a closet and space for me to place a shelf and I be happy. Recently, apartments have been replacing their old grey shower heads with new water saving white ones. Even though I have no use for this feature, you can turn the nozzle to control how much water sprays on you. This hotel takes it a step further with a massage shower head that pulsates at a different rate as you turn the nozzle. I hate the thing.

I currently have it on the three pulses setting because that seems more closer to the water spray rate with my old shower. I tried the other settings and I was more annoyed than relaxed. Maybe I just don't have the right mentality to use a massage shower head. I take a shower to get clean. Wash my hair, wash my body, wash my ass, etc. I don't take a shower to relax as water sprays on me with different timing than a traditional shower head. So yeah, I'm not getting this for me whenever I'm able to find permanent housing.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 13: I Hate Driving At Night in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment