Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 16: Who Designed These Roads?

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

Fast hills, blind corners, streets that go straight downtown without giving you a chance to turn off, 5 way intersections, random one ways and more can be found in this area near the hotel I'm staying. And I have to ask, Who the hell designed these roads? I know there's a lot that goes into designing roads and different transportation bodies have different guidelines into making them sustainable, reliable and safe but some of these roads looks like it was drawn up by someone having a fever dream. Maybe I should get a job at designing roads...or racetracks.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 17: I Have A Gas Guzzling Car in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment