Friday, March 12, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 17: I Have A Gas Guzzling Car

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I've been going back and forth between my old apartment and hotel these past couple weeks. At first I was taking the long way around but recently I've been using the highway since it's faster. Either way, I'm going through gas like crazy. Just this week, I've been to the gas station three times because taking the long way takes off two lines on the gas meter. Highways takes off less meter but it means sitting in traffic waiting for the line to move. It's annoying to me that often times the highway route takes as long as taking the scenic route but that's just how it is.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 18: Top Ten Things That Pissed Me Off While Driving in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment