Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 10: New Neighbors

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

Yesterday, housekeeping was cleaning up the room next to me. They was banging on the walls a lot; I don't know what that was about. I hope they wasn't knocking down roaches cause I can't stand those fuckers. Anyway, today a new guest checked in next door. By all the screaming I heard outside my door, it sounded like he had about three kids with him. You don't really get how paper thin walls are until you hear screaming on the other side. I heard them all night like I was in the room with them. Still, it's better than being in a convention center and it's not like I haven't lived around loud ass kids before. So this change isn't really much of a change at all.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 11: Out Of Water in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment