Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 15: So Many Construction Zones...


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I appreciate that my tax money is being used to fix these fucked up roads but goddamn the roads in this area need a lot of work. Some roads gets a simple patch job. Some roads gets paved over. Some roads gets stripped lane by lane in order to repave them. And some roads get dug up entirely leaving one lane coming and going as they redo the whole street for blocks. There's also a bridge being torn down and rebuilt lane by lane as well on my route. In all, I say I've passed by about nine different road work sites since I been at this hotel. And judging by the poor conditions the other roads are in, they desperately needed to fix these ragly ass roads.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 16: Who Designed These Roads? in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment