Friday, March 5, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 11: Out Of Water


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

Ain't it ironic that I lost my home due to too much water, now a couple weeks later I don't have enough water? I packed about 15 water bottles with me when I left home since that's all I had left at the time. I thought I could stretch it out by drinking sodas out of the vending machines on my floor. Then I saw what they're charging for a bottle and I said "Fuck That!". Add on to the fact that many of these microwavable breakfast and dinners require water and I went through my supply fast. So now I have to go to a store to buy a case of water. I wonder how many dirty looks will I get from bringing in outsider water to my room?

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 12: Massage Shower Heads Suck in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment