Sunday, April 4, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 39: Sunday Mornings On The Freeway Is Like A Nascar Race


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

Last month, I spent a week bitching about how much I hate driving in this area. Well, Sundays are a different story. Not only is it wide open with little traffic, it's like I'm in a Nascar race! Cars changing lanes, running side by side and turning into corners at full speed while going 80, 90, 100(!!!) MPH down the open stretch of freeway. For the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed driving on the freeway. As time went on, traffic picked up and the freeway became congested like a Walmart parking lot on Black Friday. It was fun while it lasted, but that's not a sustainable method of driving for someone who gets angry at how aggressive drivers are on the roads. 

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 40: Pitchers Are Whiny Little Bitches in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment