Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 51: What Happened To The Anime Reviews?


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

The next time I do a anime review, I want all the episodes to be uncensored, dubbed, clear and easily available for free because there's no way in hell I'm paying for it on Funimation or Crunchyroll. I have a Amazon Prime account but outside of Yu-Gi-Oh, the animes there are subtitled. And if you want to watch something like Cat Planet Cuties, you have to pay extra which I politely declined to do. I also started a top ten list of my favorite anime intros. Once I do more top tens for American cartoons and superhero shows, then I post all of those sometime in the future. At least I shouldn't have to worry about those intros and outros getting taken down since they're usually uploaded to YouTube by the company that worked on or aired the show.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 52: What Happened To The The Top Ten Reddit Posts? in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment