Thursday, April 1, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 36: Getting Back On Twitter


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I haven't been on Twitter for over a month since I got flooded out. As someone who pretends to be a content maker, that's no good. I should be out there pumping out daily content 24/7 with a army of bots by my side. But I don't feel like spending money on that so I'm a one man gang in that area as well. I should also try to gain more followers even if they're Russian bots with a string of numbers in their name. In other words, there's a lot of things I need to do on Twitter to make it worth visiting and get them blog views up. 

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 37: Baseball Opening Day Happened And I Didn't Care in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment