Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 41: I Wish I Had Rental Insurance

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

As these hotel bills drain my bank account, it shows how much of a fool I am for not having rental insurance. If I had insurance, they could've paid for my extended stay as I look for a apartment that's actually open. And don't get me started on these high ass houses, I'll save that for later. I'm lucky none of my electronics got wet because that would be years of memories and money down the drain. It's a good thing I had some extra money because I would be super fucked instead of just regular fucked like I am now living out of a hotel for over a month now.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 42: Hackers Love Cashless Societies in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment