Monday, April 19, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 48: What Happened To WorldStar Lunch Break iCandy?

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I stopped doing the WorldStar Lunch Break iCandy series for the same reason I ended the Vintage Boobs series, I just got burned out from it. Or should I say, looking up all of Foxy Sasha's content burned me out. Just when I thought I was done, here's some more stuff she's done on another website under a different name. Also, after I published it, most of the videos I had got deleted and I didn't think about saving the videos or making gifs out of it. I will eventually go back to the series but I want to build up a queue of posts before actually releasing them so I won't feel rushed when researching someone with a long backstory as the days go by. Besides, these posts gain the most views so I be a fool to just give up on this series just because I'm too lazy to spend the day on Google, Bing, and the Wayback Machine.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 49: What Happened To The NFL Season Review? in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment