Monday, April 26, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 55: Are There More Lifted Trucks On The Road Or Is It Just Me?


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

Us Texans love our pickup trucks. Even if the only thing we haul in the bed of the truck is groceries and friends, we don't hesitate to drive one. But there's one type of truck I noticed more of and that's the lifted type. Maybe I just now notice them due to me going from a minivan to a sedan but they sure make you feel small when one pulls up to the side of you at a red light. All I'm thinking is "Man, this big ass truck could literally crush my car and keep on going!". Maybe I should buy a lifted truck myself or at least go back to a van to even the odds.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 56: Who is Lewis Sanders? in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment