Sunday, August 21, 2022

So This Game Is About Her. Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena Playthrough Pt 6

 
Let's be real here, I did not care about this event Panic in the Cherry Blossoms. I was still bummed that I couldn't finish snake girl's event so I was more focused on leveling up than doing this event. I cleared some stages just so I can get something out of it but I knew I wouldn't be able to complete this with my low stamina so I didn't bother to try. As for the story, Murasaki Yatsu is freaking out that she didn't arrive in time to reserve a picnic spot for Asagi to watch the cherry trees bloom before it got crowded. She sees a open space and rushes over to it only for me to get there at the same time. Like any rational woman in this game, she has a grudge against me and attacks only to be foiled by my demon bodyguard Lark Shasha.

You know she's a demon because she has a horn.

As those 2 scuffle, UFS agent Yukina Grace arrives and joins in on the fight as well.

Of course they were.

The shrine is a neutral location for humans, demons, Taimanins and UFS personnel to enjoy without worrying about stepping on anyone's turf. But here we all are fighting each other in order to claim a patch of grass to watch trees. I'm not gonna find out what happens so meh.

Unlike those Artwhirl magic schoolgirls, Murasaki has child bearing hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment