Monday, August 29, 2022

Should I Have Posted Cerastes On Cumming Prostates Instead?


It's the final TABA blog post of this month so let's close it out with your favorite snake girl Cerastes! I was intrigued by her design since I first met her in that mission I didn't complete. She's a snake demon who wears a mask to turn into a human. After getting her card, I went ahead and maxed her out so I can watch her harem scenes. In the first scene, Fuuma is taking a shower after that mission and she jumps right in while in her snake form. So naturally he's groping her tits and fingers her pussy. Well, she got excited and out popped her cock that Fuuma helpfully jacked off till she cummed all over the bathroom. She wasn't satisfied just yet.

Cerastes shooting ropes!

In the next scene, she's still in her snake form but Fuuma wanted her in her human form. She transformed and got on the bed face down, ass up. He teased her a bit then fucked her, shooting his load in her. Apparently, this was the first time they had sex while she was human. At least she wasn't raped, that can't be said for most of the women I unlocked in these "What If" scenarios. So far I unlocked rape, sexual assault, bestiality and incest outcomes in this fucked up game. I keep waiting on someone to turn the tables on him but nothing yet.

There's nothing like getting your pussy teased with your gun by your side.

I decided to research Cerastes on her Taimanin Wiki page to figure out what's the deal with her growing a cock even though she has a vagina like she's a hermaphrodite like earthworms. It turns out that all Nagas like her have both vaginas and penises. Nagas also can transform from snake to human form but since she was born and raised in the human world, she doesn't know how to do it on her own. Which is why she wears a transformation mask given to her by a witch doctor. Another fun fact, she's the only Naga who isn't evil. She's just a mercenary.

BTW, I didn't want to fast forward the video even though it clocks in at 21 minutes so you can read the text without pausing it. Also I didn't even notice she's holding her cock in the alt art before I unlocked it. I only noticed her blue snake tongue was out. Also also, I assume she's one of the few characters who's not depicted as "broken" (tits out/ripped clothes) when maxed out. Also also also, if this was uncensored, I could've posted this on my trans/sissy blog instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment