Tuesday, August 16, 2022

My Secretary's Head Doesn't Match Her Body. Billionaire Playthrough Pt 2


We're at the halfway mark in Anime Month and I still don't know what the hell I'm doing. I keep on clicking buttons and acquiring businesses. I had a scare with a boss battle against the cold drink owner. She took a good chunk out of my money so I better be careful next time.

Girl boss nearly caught me slipping.

I eventually leveled up so I can now worship other users. Apparently I get diamonds for doing this so grovel away! I can worship other guys, cute office women and fantasy creatures like this:

WTF?

I brought into more businesses, hired some people and visited the hall of fame but you're here for the wonky model in the header. I unlocked a secretary who sits on a flying scroll. We went on a business trip and had sex. Just as the game loaded the harem scene, my screen recorder crashed. I didn't notice until afterwards and I don't even remember how it played out.

Here's the frame you may have missed at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment