Saturday, August 20, 2022

HOL UP! Artwhirl-Maidens of the Magic Academy-R Playthrough Pt 3


I took a break from the main story to play the bikini side story. It did not go well for me. I haven't upgraded Mikan so I was overmatched by this afro wearing goblin and his friends.

Afro Thunder really fucked me up here.


The prologue was interesting where girls was fighting to feed me then we was given a mission at the beach. Sea demons were spotted so they wanted me to lead a team there to deal with it. But the main reason why they summoned us is because the Council of Wise Men wants me to impregnate one of the students because Japan. Of course, I balked at the idea of knocking up one of my students. But saying no to them is no easy task so who knows how that will end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment