Wednesday, August 17, 2022

I'm Not Finishing This Event. Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena Playthrough Pt 4


With 1 day left in the event and I'm only on Stage 41, it became clear that I wasn't gonna complete it. It didn't help that I was spending my level up point on attack instead of stamina at first. So I decided to build up my level with the Quest mode and play the Arena as well as Discipline a woman at a time. I had to piece together 12 videos just to make this 12 minute video of me making it to Stage 60. Nothing much happened in the event aside from us encountering a pumpkin head jobber. She wanted me to (surprise surprise) return Cecilia to her.

That's not gonna happen anytime soon.

We ignored her request and ran off while she was monologuing and posing.

This is one of the few women in this game who doesn't have her tits hanging out.

Since I started this event so late, I will have to unlock Cerastes' harem scene the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment