Friday, August 12, 2022

I Joined In On The Party Late. Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena Playthrough Pt 2


Once I finished the rapey tutorial, I started the There's A Huge Robot In The Amidahara Sky mission where you unlock Cerastes' harem scene after clearing 100 levels. I was talking to Neu in her magic store when Cerastes walked in needing her mask repaired. It keeps her in her human form but it's been loosing its effectiveness lately so she's been turning into her snake demon form more and more often. Like when she first saw me in the store, got upset and transformed in an attempt to kill me (Seeing what my character did to Sakura, I don't blame her or any female character in this game really for being hostile towards me).

With all the shit I've done and about to do, I deserve it.

Cerastes didn't have the money to pay for the repairs (isn't she a mercenary?) so Neu sent her out to remove a seal in a hidden UFS base in Amidahara that's interfering with the magic use of local witches and magicians. Once she does that, she will give Cerastes a new mask for half off.

Neu must not be my character's type for her to live peacefully.

I tagged along because I'm interested in the server at this hidden cyber base. After going through 20 waves of enemies, we finally reached the base. Cerastes didn't feel like carrying the valuable huge stone that powered the seal so she destroyed it. We flee the base and was confronted by a huge robot in the sky that wanted its comrade back. I ended it on level 22.

Get in line pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment