Tuesday, August 23, 2022

At Least I Saw The Ending. Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena Playthrough Pt 7


In case you didn't know, I did not care about this event. Panic in the Cherry Blossoms was made like Quest mode where you come across raid boss battles while progressing through the stages. I left off of stage 14 so I still got a Murasaki Yatsu's card despite minimal effort from me.

I forgot to record me getting the original card so here's the maxed out version.

Unlike with the last event, I was able to view the epilogue after the event ended. So Murasaki and Lark Shasha are still fighting each other while I'm trying to prevent Yukina from destroying the area with her giant electric hammer. Fellow UFS agent Mishea Silkies arrived to tell her that the party was canceled and Chief Olivia promoted her despite her screwups. They left so all that leaves is the 2 strong women wrestling each other putting on a show for the humans.

What better way to reward a hothead than giving her a mission where she uses force to control others.

Hours later, they're now arm wrestling each other and Tokiko is drunk.

Good thing she's my half-sister or she would be in trouble here.

Asagi arrives with Sakura and I gave them my spot as I pack up my things and head back to my lair. Of course like the shitbird I am, I plot in my head how I'm gonna do to Asagi what I did to the other female characters in this game. It won't be easy but she will be disciplined like the rest.

So the reason why I'm cordial with the Taimanins is because the capturing and disciplining of Ingrid, Sakura or Asuka in the tutorial is not cannon and doesn't affect the main story. Also those erotic/harem aka rape scenes are "What If" situations. What if Fuuma subjected 2 angel sisters to be sexually assaulted by tentacles in the middle of a town square? What if I jerked off a demon snake girl in a bathroom? What if he Bill Cosbyed nearly every female character in this game? The protagonist is not a serial rapist but what if he was?

No comments:

Post a Comment