Monday, May 3, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 60: Homeless No More!

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

It's been nearly three months since I was displaced from a busted pipe but I finally found a new apartment to call home. It's been a long road to get to this point. Spending the night in a consulting room. Sleeping in a destroyed apartment. Changing hotels. Broken elevators. Getting used to driving on highways. And more! But after all of that, I finally found some stability. Now I can get back to doing the projects that I had to put off due to using public WiFi. I like to thank all of you who read my ramblings theses past couple of months. Especially the 248(!?!) people who witnessed me bitch about Naked And Afraid Uncensored not living up to its name.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 61: Is This The End? in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment