Saturday, May 22, 2021

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of November 2020


November was the hardest month yet to come up with a top ten. Not because I didn't have enough gifs like last time but because I had TOO MANY gifs! I was able to make 20 gifs from this month's worth of videos and most of them were BANGERS! Big, soft, jiggly, bouncy, NATURAL breasts on slim to thick frames, what more can a guy ask for? These women were STACKED and this list could've been ordered differently in billions of ways. Having said that, I'm proud of the choices I made so here is the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of November.

10. Big Breasted Teen



"Hello there, I'm just laying here in bed bored hmu. What? These? Oh these are just my big boobs, nbd." You know she's proud of her God given globes. And why wouldn't she be? Yeah, the jealous bitches hate her but the guys will wait on her hand and foot just to talk to her.


9. 
Great tits



She has great tits alright and that outfit just complements them more. Some may say that they're mutilated but I've see some fucked up breasts before and this is a birthmark compared to those.


8. 
Pretty White Slut



First off, I could never hold my phone like that. I like the feeling of actually holding on to my phone. Second, shout out to all the women who show their stuff in locker rooms, restrooms, parks and other public areas. These women are comfortable in their skin and that's awesome.


7. 
Massive Tits Bouncing



In other months, massive tits bouncing in my face would be a top five video. But she has heavy competition so all it gets is 7th from me. I still enjoyed the POV of this voluptuous woman.


6. 
Big Breasted White Bitch



She squeezed her huge boobies and showed off her pokies through her white shirt, so she spots ahead of the last video. I just love how playful this curvaceous blue haired woman is here! Hell, she's the only blue haired woman that I can think of who doesn't annoy me.


5. 
Skinny Girl Big Tits



"If every woman on this list so far have perfectly large natural breasts, how do you decide your top five?" Glad you ask! These glorious ladies are stacked with huge tatas and slim frames. Skinny women with huge knockers gives me a instant hard on. I just hope they exercise their backs because It's sad when women gets breast reduction surgery due to chronic back pain.


4. 
Redhead Titties



Even though I have seen them countless times before and they pretty much end the same way every time, sweater puppies have a soft spot in my heart. There's just something about a busty woman wearing a sweater that gets men horned up more so than just wearing a regular shirt. I guess it brings back childhood memories of when you go over to your friend's house in the fall and his hot mom walks in with hot cocoa and you can see her hard nipples through the sweater. So like wet t-shirts, Daisy Dukes and red dresses, guys go crazy over this special clothing item.


3. 
Big Boobs



I have no idea what's the context of this conversation that we jumped into. She tells her viewers that she left her bra in the car and it cuts off shortly after. I said it before but I say it again, I absolutely LOVE stacked women. Huge tanlined tetas on a slim frame? Fuck yeah! And as joyful as she appears in this short gif, she seems like a cool person to talk to as well.


2. 
Slim Teen With Big Breasts



Sometimes, I wish I could turn into a teen girl with huge boobs. Oh the fun I would have with my funbags. The money I would make off shaking my all natural money makers from the horny guys who would fantasize over me. But with my luck, It would go awful like the Robot Chicken Nerd.


BONUS: 
Victoria Cruz Table Strip



If you visit her Cosmid profile, you will see she's a very popular woman getting a 4.9 star rating. And with good reason! Just look at that body, her smile, her personality, she's the total package! Also, let's give a shoutout to Cosmid.net providing us with daily content since 2004(!!!). They're like Playboy with no viruses but with amateurs in solo, girl/girl and even blowjob action.


1. 
White Slut



I've been talking about personality a lot in this month's rankings because that was the main thing that set these beautifully buxom babes apart. So the top spot goes to the one who showed the most personality in her gif. She's doing some challenge that I don't care enough to look up where it jump cuts to her loosing clothes from each movement. What masterful camera work she shows going from baggy shirt to birthday suit with her big jiggly melons on full display. She also has a nice ass as well, you go girl! Oh, and let me state that the titles that you see on these gifs come from the video it's based on. I don't slut shame, I support sexual freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment