Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of July 2020

July is BBW heavy so you're gonna see alot of big girls squeezing their massive low hanging tits. I hope you like large dark areolas! Here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of July.

10. Chocolate Titties



These boobs look a bit firm don't you think? They're not bad but I'm not going gaga over them.


9. 
Anissa Playing With Her Tits-Chubby French Amateur



Short video of Anissa playing with her boobs. If it was longer I might've placed it higher.


8. 
Perfect Tits Blonde



I wouldn't say perfect. They're nice and squishy but I wouldn't go that far to praise them.


7. 
Big Booty And Big Titties



We see her big titties but not her big booty. I'm more interested in seeing her big pussy but beggars can't be choosers. Either way, she has a nice rack to go with those dark areolas.


6. 
Monster Latina Tits With Big Areolas 2



Speaking of big titties and dark areolas, check out the teats on this Latina! I just wish I saw what was causing her to moan at the beginning of the gif. I feel left out on something important. :(


5. 
Black Webcam Dancer (no sound)



Would sound push this video further up the list? Probably not. Regardless, getting a glimpse of her pussy before she turns around and licks and sucks on her pierced nipple is top five worthy.


4. 
Big Booty And Big Titties In Yellow



This video had the exact same name as entry #7 and like that video there's no ass shot in it either. What set this gif apart is that her boobs are closer to the camera. That's it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


3. 
Pretty Areolas 2



Big dark areolas on big black tits on a thick chick? Yes please. I wish we could see more of her kitty but without it it's still a top three video to me. If only zoomhance was a real thing.


2. 
Nice Black Titties



I love this gif. I love how she gets to the point with a short tease before releasing her large mammaries in a boob drop. I love how her white top with black buttons contrasts with her chocolate skin. I could watch these titties flop out of her top on loop all day!

Bonus: Nene From Insta 3



No off topic blowjob or masturbation video this time. It's Nene (From Insta) bouncing her tits around. I just thought it was funny and added it as this month's bonus video.


1. 
Natural Boobs



Speaking of bouncing tits, check this shit out! She's doing jumping jacks in a corset and in under 30 seconds the girls are free, Free, FREEEEEEE! This is my favorite gif of July because boobs popping out of clothes is a marvelous sight to behold, even if it's intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment