Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of January-February 2021


I hope you're thirsty because this list is a lactation fetish dream come true. Since I got flooded out in mid February, I'm combining it with January to make the final Top Ten list for my first year of r/ForgottenVintageBoobs. Maybe it's because I choose the next video based on recommendations but Latinas love spraying their baby feeders for the camera. Some of them get little dribbles out, others spray like a water gun. Either way, these ladies brought the milk, you bring the cookies. Here is the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of January-February 2021.

10. Juanita's Milk



I was debating whether to even include this or put a boob drop gif here instead. I ultimately stuck with this so I can have all the lactation videos in this list. You should be lucky that Titty Drops weren't enough to crack the final list of my year long review Juanita.


9. Isamar's Milk



Isamar produced more milk but it was boring to watch. Nice long nipples though...


8. Big Milk Boobies



She was spraying milk like a faucet leaking water at the base. She's wasting so much milk, I wish I could've jumped through the screen and drunk that freshly squeezed breastmilk myself!


7. Fat Ass Titties



I just thought it was funny that she's jiggling her massive titties in a Superman costume.


6. Cups Huge



You can't go wrong with a close up of hard wet nipples on huge veiny tits in a shower.


5. Slim Saggy Ebony Webcam Queen 6 Closeups



I was hoping she would take her panties off but it was not to be. It wasn't all bad though because we get a close up of her big saggy boobs. Those nips are so close you can lick them.


4. Perfect Tits (Tetas Perfectas)



I know I know, she's using a filter but look at those tits man! She's putting lotion on those perfect huge tatas of hers. Hell, I'd lend a hand (or two) to make sure they're evenly covered.


3. Big And Saggy Full Tits



She sprayed so much milk she got it all over her lower body and we see her dark innie pussy as well. I wonder have anyone asked her to feed her kitty milk during a cam show?


2. Latina



This is the last lactose free gif and it's awesome. A sexy Latina blessed with boobs that are bigger than her head enjoying her self in bed. Then the camera pans down and she makes her kitten purr. I've said it before, if I was a woman with huge tetas I wouldn't stop touching myself.


BONUS: Beautiful Girl With Big Natural Milk boobs



I put this here because I used this as a placeholder when making extra folders on my Redgifs page. But once I'm finished filling the folder with that month's gifs, I cant remove it from the collection. So as a reminder of the pain in the ass Redgifs can still be, this is the Bonus gif.


1. Milk Tits



A common saying among men is "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?". Well if your cow has such plump udders she can play with and down a glass of her own milk, maybe you should rent her long term so you will always start/end your day with healthy calcium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment