Thursday, May 13, 2021

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of August 2020


It's BBWmania in August. It's also a month that's light on choices because many of the videos were deleted before I got to gif them. In the upcoming months I got better at gifing in a timely manner. Until then, here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of August.

10. Titty Flexing At It's Best



She's doing that pec flexing thing. Women love it when muscular guys do it but I'm meh to this.


9. Solo BBW Ebony Bouncing And Shaking Massive Tits



I know I got excited over the same type of video back in June ranking it 3rd on my list. But the filter in this one kills my hype for it. That video was clear and we see her sucking on those tasty gumdrops. This video is cloudy like the lens has cataracts. So this one only gets 9th from me.


8. Big Breasted BBW



Big woman dancing in her room naked. This didn't work for me at all.


7. Twitter Nipple Sucker



Once again, filters kills my boner. I love nipple sucking, especially on big breasts. But the filter (and fake eyelashes) makes me uninterested in what's going on in the gif. What a shame.


6. Huge Young Redbone Tits



♫ Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody, With somebody who loves me ♫ If she sucked on those huge meaty redbone boobs, this would've cracked the top five.


5. BLM 1 Ass And Tits 4



Fun fact: This gif has the most views on my Redgifs page with 9.9k views. Is it because it has BLM in the title? Is it because it looks like she lost hundreds of pounds and kept the big boobs? Whatever it was, people enjoyed it but I have four more videos that I feel are better.


4. Big Tit Woman



Huge boob drop and hard nipples swinging in front of the camera. Nuff said.


3. So Thick Tits And Ass 2



Huge boob drop and hard nipples being slapped in front of a (better) camera. Nuff said.


2. Solo Ebony Shaking Huge Tits



She's walking down a hotel hallway whipping out her tits as her phone falls and hits the floor (good thing it landed on carpet). Why couldn't I witness this when I was in a hotel for 3 months?


Bonus: Huge Black Boobs Fuck



A titjob with no finish? That's disappointing. Ya rather as well jerk him off or blow him.


1. Mz Caramel Delite 48Js Ready To Be Fucked



The main reason I rank this gif #1 is because of how crisp and clear the camera is. It's like I'm looking at HD, 8K, OLED or whatever the best picture quality is on TVs. You can see every Montgomery’s tubercles, every Areolar gland in high detail on her areolas wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment