Saturday, May 1, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles Day 58: I'm Running On Fumes


I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

There're only so many things I can complain about before it gets tiring. I wanted to talk shit about the media blocking me from viewing their website because I use Adblock but I lost interest in it.

Hell, I even took screenshots of them blocking me!. Like shit, I got Adblock so I won't be bombarded with ads. You accidently click on the side and BOOM you open a ad. So I go Incognito to disable Adblock but NOPE, they STILL have a problem with it and keep me blocked. WELL FUCK YOU! God forbid I don't want my computer to overheat, slow down from these ads or catch a virus from being redirected to a sketchy website I never heard of.

I wanted to write about the NFL Draft but I fell asleep. I thought about just making up something to be mad about but I didn't have the energy to do it. I could've made fun of how salty RG3 still is over Kirk Cousins taking his job in Washington but nah. I don't know how much longer I can keep up this series because now, it's boiling down to nonsensical rambling.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 59: Highways Have Desensitized Me in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment