Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Busted Pipe Chronicles, Day 5: On To Another Hotel

I, like many Texans, had their pipes burst and home flooded with water. Here is my story.

I woke up early so I could get some breakfast before I checkout at 11AM. I would've stayed longer but I need a hotel with Wi-Fi I can actually use, so I searched around and found one fairly quick. So on the road I go to another hotel that's along the freeway.

This hotel is bigger on the outside but smaller on the inside. Also, the elevator broke where the doors wouldn't close after I got off the second floor. (Good thing there's only four floors). As I charged my phone, I had to join the awards program before gaining access to their Wi-Fi. It's not idea since I don't plan on going to anymore hotels but whatever, I get free internet for the week. That should give me time to call these utilities companies and others to help me out.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 6:Wash Day in The Busted Pipe Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment