Thursday, May 30, 2024

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of February 2024


It's finally the last month and goddamn it was a chore making these fucking gifs because I couldn't just upload the link to RedGifs. I had to download the video, then upload that to create the gif, then download that to replace the video so my computer's memory can return to normal. And you know what, no more doing this in May. Before I did it out of necessity, then out of tradition but now it just makes no sense. So, the next edition will be short because I will be posting them January for now on. Now on with the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs of February.


10. Fucking Machine Gives Fat Mature Lady Lynn The Pounding She Craves


This was in consideration for the bonus since she's reaching out for lube for her apparently dry pussy. I realized I was short on gifs that I actually enjoyed so I moved this down to 10th.


9. You Fuck My Pussy Better


That's the thickest dildo I seen her use.


8. Teasing you is much fun


I bet it is.


7. POV Rp: Midoriya Izuku Came up with a Ritual of Sexual Initiation and Initiate You Into a Hero


I have no idea who this character is but that plot definitely sounds like an anime filler episode.


6. Homemade slut loves masturbating anally while using toys


Good lord, the boots blend in with the wall behind her the light is so bright!


5. TANTALY REALISTIC SEX BLOWJOB DANCING RIDE COWGIRL MAKE ME CUM


If she was facing the camera while riding that sex doll, this would've been higher.


4. Anal play with dildo for pierced tonge slut


Yes, tongue is misspelled. Don't @ me. I doubt they meant pincers or hockey player Alex Tonge.


3. 21yo solo anal bae enjoys masturbating with sex toys


I thought this would be #1 then the next 2 women changed my mind the more I played their gifs.


2. Cosplay Time


I went on an Emanuelly Raquel binge late in the month posting 7 of her videos in the final weeks. I'm not complaining because I much rather post her to Reddit than a lot of the other low viewed videos that I came across before. The 1 thing I don't like though is the filter. Oftentimes it makes her look orange and I just don't like filters in general because I find them deceptive. It's like makeup where you put it on, and you can look like a completely different person.


BONUS: Sensual cooking with Naomi


Naomi won the bonus spot because she's eating while naked.


1. RED HEAD LADY LOVES TO PLAY WITH YOUR BIG COCK


I closed out February by posting 3 AnnaReyBlonde videos (only to open March with 11 straight videos of her). So, like with Emanuelly and her Black Widow costume, I had to decide which gif of hers I should put on the list. I went with her (mostly) red outfit (I guess she didn't have any red heels or feel like painting her nails either.) because she gave her doll a blowjob before riding it. Y'know, with people freaking out over declining birthrates due to the rise of AI and sex robots, they only focus on guys apathy towards meeting women. Thanks to vibrators, fucking machines and the sex dolls above, women don't really need men to satisfy their needs unless they want to get pregnant. Find the cure to STDs and the birthrate will shoot up exponentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment