Monday, May 20, 2024

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of May 2023

I wasn't enthusiastic over the gifs from this month but the end sure made up for it. I also had to choose between videos created by the same women for the list since I didn't want to have the same woman on here multiple times. Anyways, here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs of May


10. Public Masturbation and squirt


I wasn't feeling this gif. Mainly because the sun is behind her instead of the camera.


9. Hairy Blonde Plumper Cameron Skye Masturbates till Orgasm


Here's the first BBW in this year's series. She's a blonde with a ginger bush. That's different. 


8. AuntJudysXXX - Date Night with your Busty Mature Wife Mrs. Layla Bird (POV Experience)


I liked the close up on her huge tits so that put her over the previous plumper.


7. NERD GIRL is not PLAYING GAMES!! SHE is FUCKING her PUSSY and MADE LOTS of CREAM and SQUIRT FOR YOU


I was bored watching her adjust the fucking machine dildo but beggars can't be choosers.


6. No penetration, these are my naughty fingers, tight pussy juicy orgasm


I debated among myself which gif would get left out of the top 5. After much discussion I chose this since it was less interesting visually compared to the upcoming one ahead of her. Sorry.


5. Hot Latina Sexy and Fingering Pussy


At least she's sitting on a towel instead of bare assed on that likely cold dirty floor.


4. Di play by fingers in shower


Di is back on the list, this time masturbating with a shower head spraying her pussy.


3. Hot Blonde showing her big dick Jacuzzi nude


The dick on this jacuzzi don't look very big to me. In fact, it looks pretty basic bitch to me, or should I say, flaccid. BTW, I would've been resizing this over and over again to eventually give up trying to remove those black bars on the edges before now. Now I don't have to since I know the dimensions are correct. That and you can clearly see the black bars on the video as well.


2. Dirty slut give hew whole self to an extremely loud orgasm


Ditto. It's just too bad I didn't find this video in December for a more appropriate feel.


BONUS: Lesbian Nina strip off showing natural tits and shaved pussy in tree


The only reason this is a bonus is because she's naked in a tree. Hope there was no bird poop!


1. Busty milf Candy Alexa does a custom dick rating video onlyfans


Thank you, Alexa and your magnificent breasts, for ending this month's top ten on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment