Sunday, May 19, 2024

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of April 2023

This month had quite a few big/older women, so I barely had enough to make this list. There's also a gif that's off-centered as fuck. Anyways, here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs of April.


10. LSV


You can't go wrong with the classic titty drop. Especially when she shows her bald pussy too.


9. Compilation of orgasms of a long haired girl with a cute face


3 orgasm clips for the price of 1. Nice.


8. Solo. You look at me and vulgar fantasies are born in your head


If you say so.


7. Juicy pink sweet fingers inside promiscuous girlfriend with big boobs


This is the gif I was talking about earlier. I don't know how, or why the video is like this because this is the first time I seen a video formatted like this. This had to have been on purpose, right?


6. Fingering girlfriends juicy pussy - KarolinaOrgasm


Ohhh, you JUST missed the cut Karolina!


5. Smoking naked outdoors


I originally had this as the bonus video since it's just her smoking naked outdoors. I will explain later why this got bumped to 5th on the list. BTW, I would be concerned about all that erosion of my backyard. I don't know if it's a creek down there or what, but her backyard is pretty much nothing at this point. Hopefully they don't get flash floods where she lives, or she's fucked.


4. Blonde Amber with Big Breast photoshoot


I got an instant boner watching this photoshoot. That's why this is so high despite being dated.


3. Wife with best tits ever strips off micro bikini at public beach 


After hearing about beach worms, there's no way in hell I'm walking on the beach barefooted!


2. Cravingcleavage in the shower


Just a quick shower scene from a woman with a rocking bod.


BONUS: Lou Lou And Christine Love Lick Cherry Jam Off Of Each


So, the reason why the smoking video was originally the bonus is because I couldn't make a gif out of this video for the longest time. Every time I uploaded the video it would get an error message. And it's not like the video's length was the problem because I made gifs out of longer videos just fine. After multiple attempts I finally got the damn thing to work and here it is as this month's bonus gif. With that said, this was honestly an underwhelming video but that's just me.


1. Young student striptease in locker rooms


This video however was FAR from underwhelming. HOT DAMN she's fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment