Monday, May 23, 2022

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of January 2022

It's a new year so I won't have to combine January and February in one post like last year! There were quite a few videos from this month that had filters on them that ruined the videos in my opinion. I just don't like them. It clouds up the video making everything look soft and puffy. Like with breasts, I like my videos natural. So here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of January.


10. TikTok Fun


I mentioned TikTok challenges before but here's an actual TikTok video. I liked the other chick better. Her boobs was more bouncy and her personality just seems more bubbly.



9. All Oiled Up


I'm always surprised when people upload videos of themselves in a junky room. Most people are not gonna know who you are anyway but isn't it distracting to see clothes all over the floor behind a woman playing with her tits? I feel the same when I see a cat walk in frame during a blowjob. I start imagining what the cat is thinking about and will it stay there or interfere in the scene? Or maybe I'm just overthinking it and should enjoy the show as the cat stares at them.



8. Dirty Talk Sexy Heels And Pussy Close Up


For some reason I couldn't move the time range when cropping the video so I only saved the first minute of the video before she shows her pussy. Oh well, at least we see her tits (and feet).



7. Pretty Pussy Babe Tied Up



I still had problems saving gifs period, so here's a filter full minute long video of tits and pussy.


6. Peek-A-Boo



If it wasn't for the filter, this Scooby-Doo featured reveal of pierced nipples would've been top 5.


5. So Horny For You



More filters but at least we can see her pussy and all naturals better.


4. Just A Slut Being Horny For Her Man's Cock



She's in need of cock fast! She gonna pass out from the lack of Vitamin D!


3. Squeeze My Tits While I Play With My Pussy


Alternative SFW Title: Squeeze My Puppies While I Play With My Kitty.



2. Vends-Ta-Culotte Married MILF Masturbating With A Dildo


I have nothing to add here other than it being a French woman masturbating from 2011.



BONUS: Move Your Body Closer To Mine


She's dancing to the music in her head. It's probably not LMFAO though.



1. Wash Me Please I'm Dirty


I wonder are there men who would pay to bath their favorite camgirl? Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment