Monday, May 9, 2022

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of June 2021


Due to me being being flooded out in mid February and living out of a hotel, I didn't post any boobs until June. I wanted to get my bearings and live in a stable environment before I started posting regularly again (and now my tablet crapped out on me >:( ). Since it's like I'm starting over, there were plenty of big, beautiful, bountiful, bouncing, busty, breasted babes! The running theme of lactating Latinas from the Jan/Feb edition of Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs continued this month. And since I was able to make 27 gifs this month, I could be picky and leave out the ones with no sound. Oh, there were plenty of jiggling boobs to get you hard but with no sound, they didn't make the cut. So here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs of June 2021.


10. She Is So Juicy 003


I don't know why this is titled "She Is So Juicy". She doesn't look too particularly "juicy". She looks like your typical camgirl who won't stop messing with her damn hair. It also looks like this was recorded when there's only free accounts in her room as she's not really doing much here. 


9. Bouncy Babe Bouncy Tits Bed



Big boobed blonde babe bed bouncing. That's all that needs to be said here.


8. The Greatest Tits Ever



I wouldn't say this overdeveloped amateur has "The Greatest Tits Ever" but they are nice to look at. I'm just imagining staying over at your friend's house and you walk in on his mom cleaning the table with her massive mommy milkers out. That would be your first cherished memory.


7. Busty Latina Lilly Sucks Her Big Boobs



Lily is sucking on her boob but no milk is coming out. Don't worry, the following lactating Latinas will fill your glasses with their delicious, nutritious milk from their huge baby feeders.


6. Webcam Angels 129



This webcam angel just missed out on the top 5 but not for a lack of trying. It's hot how she sucked on her puffy nipples and drooled milk on her jugs but these next women are hotter!


5. Busty Latina Dakota Sucks And Squirts Milk From Big Nipples



What gets you into my top 5? Being able to squirt milk on command. Her breasts may not be as full as the next woman but spraying milk like it's a water gun will get me to pop a boner anytime.


4. Busty Latina Lorene Licks And Sucks On Her Nipples Again



Lorene isn't squirting milk but I'm getting a hard on from watching her lick her purple nurples!


3. Webcam Angels 130



Get your glasses out! In third place, we go back to lactation where she squirts milk at her crystal clear 4K Ultra HD camera. You can see the bumps and veins in her areolas that feeds into her big nipples. It's like she's standing in front of you spraying her huge natural udders!


2. Expose Yourself To CAROL 28



What's better than lactating Latinas? Public nudity! Carol is out here butt naked by the lake laying, stroking and posing on a Ferrari beach towel. She then gets up and walks away. Nice!


BONUS: Fat Melons



During the Covid Era, people were fretting about washing their hands. How long to do it? Does the temperature matter in killing germs? What soap kills coronavirus? What parts of the hand needs to be cleaned? How often should you do it? Etc, etc. So here's this massive breasted lady washing her hands for 90 seconds. I usually take like 10, 15 seconds to wash my hands. Longer if my hands are oily or sticky or something got under my nails. Once I do the front and back of my hands, between the fingers and my wrist, I'm done washing my hands.


1. Tits Face 'n Pussy 7



This woman will need to wash her hands (and pussy and ass and legs or better yet, just take a bath) after masturbating in someone's backyard. She could've been rubbing her kitty and melons at a park but she still will need to clean herself up after this shoot. She's probably sweaty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment