Thursday, May 5, 2022

Top Ten Reddit Posts Of [deleted] Cinco de Mayo Edition


I forgot to post this last Cinco de Mayo so here it is today. There should be people (Americans) out getting drunk on tequila while eating nachos and burritos. Last year, I didn't hear anybody mention it at all due to the bars outside of Texas being closed killing the holiday buzz. Also Mexicans generally don't celebrate it that much and I guess White people don't want to be called racist for cultural appropriation. Anyway, here's another "Top Ten Reddit Posts of [Insert Reddit User]". Next up is [deleted]. BTW, if #7 doesn't play, then I will have to replace the gif.
**UPDATE** I guess the video was deleted from Redgifs so I replace it with the actual mp4 file.


[deleted]
Cake Day

Karma
April 28, 2014

1663
Links

10. Butt pic
9. Mexican beauty

8. Mexican beauty






7. [OC] Mexican Ride


6. Huge Mexican juggs


5. A lady on the street but a [f]reak in the bed ;)








4. Che mirror mirrĂ³n.


3. My Triple D boobs (x-post)







2. ¡Dale!








1. Just a reminder. I'm 100% Mexican ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment