Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of April 2022

Honestly, I have to say this was a weak month. Sure, there was a couple gifs that stirred my loins but none of them made me go WOW LOOK AT THAT!!! While the rest wasn't interesting. Maybe next month will be better. Anyways, here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of April.


10. Desi Hubby Milking Her Wife Boobs


I loved the Latina lactation videos from Jan-Feb 2021 but this video did nothing for me. Oh well.


9. Deep Throat


Is she deepthroating a Hulk foot dildo? I didn't know that was a thing. Certainly that's not licensed is it? I can't imagine Disney approving the sale of sex toys using their characters.


8. Horny MILF Rides Her Dildo


Like with March, this spot could've been occupied by multiple gifs. I went with this for the dildo.


7. Jessi Is Hot


I know right?


6. Hookup Video


I don't like filters but since the other videos from this month didn't impress me much, this makes the list. It's not a bad video per se. She has big natural boobs and shows vag. It was just, meh.


5. Liza Rachinska - Hottest Girlfriend Swimming


The pool water being that clean alone made it top 5 worthy. She's just swimming underwater naked so it's more artistic than sexual. I would watch water polo and synchronized swimming if the women were naked. But then it wouldn't be allowed on YouTube, Tumblr or Imgur.


4. Boob Drop


Nice big tits doing a boob drop is a easy top 5 selection for me.


3. Bath Time


The previous knockers were bigger yes, but this gif stirred some emotions out of me. Maybe it's because it's in black and white or maybe I'm a sucker for soapy boobs. Bronze video either way.


2. Sweet Horny Pussy And Hot Big Ass


Her ass isn't big but her pussy lips are flappy. Yum Yum.


BONUS: Rico Suave Front Fuck 2


Y'know, this is the first time I seen a woman use a sex doll. I've seen videos of women putting a strap-on on their big bear and riding them that way but never a actual sex doll. I don't know why this Rico Sauve doll is wearing fishnets though. I guess she wants it to match her attire. 


1. Poke A Dildo In My Hairy Puffy Young Pussy


No sex doll here but she wants Chris' cock inside her. She just have to make do with a dildo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment