Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of May 2022

This was another weak month in my opinion when it comes to boobs. At least there's plenty of masturbation videos to choose from along with a couple shower gifs as well. There will probably be more masturbation gifs next month so let's start the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of May.


10. BBW MILF Cheechonav13


This Big Beautiful Boobed Woman had better melons than the other BBWs that missed the cut.


9. Fingers Help


She doesn't need toys to play with her pussy.


8. Orgasm From Clit Rubbing With Dildo


While this chick is using a dildo and a butt plug to get off.


7. Fucking My BBC With Gloves – Full Version


And this safety minded woman needs a BBC dildo to satisfy her.


6. In The Shower


I could've put this in the top 5 since I do like soapy boobs but I got a running theme going.


5. Masturbation With Toys, Hands, Buttplug Insertion


She needs all 3 during playtime.


4. Masturbating


While she doesn't.


3. Shower Chronicles


Let's take a break from all this masturbating with a slowmo ebony shower scene.


2. Masturbation With Cucumber


When I watch this gif, all I'm thinking about is Saraya in those leaks because red lipstick really pops when you're that pale. I wonder did she wash off the cucumber before eating it?


BONUS: Teasing


Her spinning around in the chair got a chuckle out of me. That's why it's the bonus video.


1. Masturbating My Pussy For You


If you get a back thigh tattoo, you're destined to become a camgirl right? The only women I've seen who had those kind of tattoos on their legs are camgirls. Just like women with butterfly ass tattoos tend to be strippers and tramp stamps are for thots (unless you're Danica Patrick). 

No comments:

Post a Comment