Sunday, May 28, 2023

Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of November 2022

After that hiccup last month, I was able to make gifs again. I could've put a full video as a bonus but it was just a woman taking selfies. So here's the Top Ten Low Viewed Boobs Of November.


10. Melissa Flashes Her Perfect Natural Boobs


Just a tatted Brazilian taking off her bra. No big deal.


9. Strip Tease


We got a couple chubby girls on this list. They had big tits so they cracked the top 10.


8. Junge Blonde Teens Bei Selbstbefriedigung Mit Dildo Gefilmt


Do people still watch themselves masturbating or having sex with a mirror on the ceiling? 


7. Kitten Petplay Girl PLAYING With Her ASSHOLE And GAPING With Her PLUG TAIL


The title says "Kitten petplay" but she has dog ears. I got a chuckle out of the inconsistencies.


6. Oh God How Much I Want To Be Your Panties Of This Beautiful Woman


Would you rather be her panties or in her panties?


5. Indian Xxx Hot Xxx Desi Girlfriend Masturbating 34


It's common for these Indian videos to be completely different from what the thumbnail and title depicts. It said she masturbating. She is not. The thumbnail shows a woman with average sized tits. This woman more than double the thumbnail chick. You could probably fit 3 or 4 of the thumbnail boobs in just one of the above woman's breast. So I'm glad I got a bounty buxom.


4. Undressing On Camera. Big Breasts And Big Nipples. Sexy Body - DepravedMinx


Shoutout to the chubby chicks with large pillowy breasts.


3. Sexy Tooday


The masturbation gifs weren't all that special this month but since she has larger cans than the others, she gets 3rd. Lucky for her I didn't post anymore videos or she would've slid back.


2. TITS AND SLOBBERY BLOWJOB DILDO THROUGH A GLASS TABLE, AN INCREDIBLE SIGHT


What an incredible sight indeed. I hope she cleaned that table before and after recording because she was just slobbering all over it and licking up the drool. That bruise on her right boob was distracting though. Maybe she's still recovering from them getting slapped too.


BONUS: Food Play


I originally had a webcam compilation gif here but I didn't like how it came out so here's a BBW with whip cream and strawberries on her tits. Most of those camgirls had fake tits anyway.


1. Big Boob Blonde In Shower


2nd week in a row that a shower scene gets the #1 spot and her teats are more magnificent than the last ones! I don't want to get my hopes up but I would explode if next month tops this.

No comments:

Post a Comment