Monday, February 24, 2020

WorldStar Lunch Breah iCandy: Malada Snow





























Malada Snow
Date

Country

Music
April 19 2008

USA

"So Fly" (Remix) by Akon ft DJ Green Lantern, Fat Joe and Fabolous
Series

Links

The past two girls were clowned on so much, Worldstar FINALLY got their shit together and gave us a girl actually worth watching. Unsurprisingly, the first woman to show us the goods was a White woman. I assume Malada Snow read the past comments because she starts the video BUCK NEKKID! We see ass, we see pussy AND we see her tits! Hell, we even see her face near the end of the video. Now that's a confident woman, I love it!

I said in the previous posts that twerking bores the hell out of me. If you're not showing pussy or boobs, I don't care that you're shaking your ass. But since lots of dudes love them (especially Black guys) women are out here spending thousands of dollars getting ass implants that in my opinion, make it look like they're wearing a full diaper. But that's the world we live in. In the 90's, it was fake tits. In the 2000's, it's fake asses, lips, lashes, hair, etc. So I welcome people like Malada here who show off their body without any enhancements. YOU GO GIRL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment