Friday, February 21, 2020

Is Cardale Jones The Real Deal? XFL (II) Week 3 Preview




 When I first started this XFL (II) preview segment, I didn't trust Cardale Jones based on him flaming out of the NFL as a benchwarmer. Then for Week 2, I STILL didn't trust him despite his nice game against the Dragons because I thought Matt McGloin of all people was a better QB (Thanks alot for being the "1" in 3-1 you whiny jackass). So, with this Week 3 matchup against the Wildcats, I'm gonna put my faith in the XFL's leading passer (Watch him throw 4 interceptions, fumble twice and get blown out by 30).

THE GAMES



HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS     40
TAMPA BAY VIPERS               12

I got the Roughnecks rolling over the hapless Vipers, backing up the truck, and rolling over them again.


DALLAS RENEGADES            28
SEATTLE DRAGONS               21

Dallas got a close win last week over the Wildcats. I feel they can carry that momentum into Seattle as well.



NY GUARDIANS                       17
ST. LOUIS BATTLEHAWKS     24

After McGloin threw everyone under the bus and got benched for his troubles, I don't see this team as a playoff contender anymore. Meanwhile, I finally get to see the BattleHawks in action!


DC DEFENDERS                       42
LA WILDCATS                           10

This should be a easy win for DC, unless they start playing like the NFL's DC based team.

LAST WEEK        3-1
SEASON PICKS  3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment