Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tumblr Finds: Sunny

 
I started watching wrestling on the tail end of the Attitude Era so I was watching Sable instead of Sunny. But in her heyday, Sunny was the biggest attraction who got guys horny for her whenever she would appear. I didn't really see anything in her after the fact so I never got the hots for her. But that didn't stop me from collecting old nude pics she did with Missy Hyatt and Wrestling Vixxxens on Tumblr. It's a shame she didn't do Playboy. If she was such hot shit as people claim, she could've had the biggest selling editions with Sable and Chyna.

Sunny
AKA





Born
City
Tamara Murphy
Tamara Sytch
Tammy Lynn Fytch
Tammy Lynn Sytch
Tammy Spirit
Tammy "Sunny" Sytch
December 7, 1972
Matawan, New Jersey
Height/Weight
Ethnicity
Links
5'4"/118 lbs
White









No comments:

Post a Comment