Monday, July 12, 2021

WorldStar Lunch Break iCandy: Paige Monroe


Paige Monroe
Date

AKA

City

Height

Weight

B-W-H

Music
December 10 2008

White Chocolate

Wilmington, North Carolina

5'7"

201 lbs

38DD-32-48

"Kiss Me Thru The Phone" by Soulja Boy Feat. Sammi
Series

Links
Candy

Blogspot













We have a plus sized WSHH Bunny this time and this big girl has some editing skills for her video. But nevermind that shit, I got a rant to get off my chest! On her resume, she list all these things she done but the vast majority of those websites are either dead or her profile wasn't archived. It's like she removed all the pictures from these websites and placed it in a file for her fans to download from her one paged PAIGE MONROE - PAIGEALLDAY.COM blog (which you can't do now cause that site is dead as well). Is it possible that I overlooked ways to recover these lost photos and videos? Yeah. Am I gonna spend anymore time on this? Fuck no. I put in the effort of looking up Paige as I did with Cubana, Brianna, Jiggy, Sasha and Spanish Kitten but with little of the payoff or enjoyment. Hell, I ended up finding MORE photos of Cubana Lust so that sidetracked me a bit along with bouncing between dead 2008 urban model websites. Like damn, the majority of them lasted from 2007-2011. Talk about a short lifespan!

OK, enough ranting, let's get to her bio. Paige Monroe is from Wilmington, North Carolina (or Stoneville, NC according to her Myspace profile) where she started modeling at 23 years old in 2007. She was also a music agent(?) representing Xclusive (Here's his bio on their website FreeTheHood.com and Myspace page) and collabing with Dynamite J (His mixtape White Chocolate (Sexy Slow Jams) is still playable!!!). She also did radio interviews, hosting gigs and appeared as an extra in Dawson's Creek and One Tree Hill. She left modeling in around 2011 but she got back in the game earlier this year to pick up where she left off in Greensboro.

Now that I'm done with her backstory, let's get to reviewing this WorldStar video. We start off with her moving her hips in her doorway in front of a mirror across from her (At least she's not twerking). Next we cut to her climbing into bed where she wiggles her butt a bit. Then cut to her in the outfit she wore on Dynamite J's mixtape album cover. We're now in a junky living room where it switches from night to day to night again while wearing the same teal panties. She pulls up a cheek, wiggles her butt some more, changes outfits, go back to the previous outfit, back to the black panties outfit, switches to a newer pink panties outfit and the video ends. I didn't get annoyed by it but I'm meh to this video. All that outfit switching, day changing and butt wiggling just didn't excite me like the women I mentioned earlier in this post did. I would say I could use a break but I took a year long break already so it's on to the next model! 


No comments:

Post a Comment