Thursday, July 8, 2021

WorldStar Lunch Break iCandy: Mz Pretty Pucci


Mz Pretty Pucci
Date

Music
December 1 2008

"Whoever You Like" by Lil Wayne Feat. Jae Millz
Series

Links

When I saw Mz Pretty Pucci was next on my review list, I was prepared to be disappointed at what I was about to see. And disappointed I was by the video. With a name like "Mz Pretty Pucci", if you're not showing pussy, you're false advertising. Hell, you're spreading FAKE NEWS! Lil Wayne abusing Auto-Tune sure as hell didn't help matters either. Usually I'm indifferent to the songs because I'm more focused on the dancer but GODDAMN I hated this fucking song!

Anyways, for the whole video she's "twerking", I guess, in panties while topless. I had to reduce the video to .5 speed just to get that header screenshot of her boob while she's bending over. I felt like those guys on r/TwitchGoneWild who had to squint and zoomhance just to see a nipple during a stream. Nowadays, a lot of those women have OnlyFans accounts so you can just jack it over there...with a hefty price of course. Back to Mz (Not Showing) Pretty Pucci, the closest we got to seeing her "Pucci" was this fuzzy 2008 era screenshot.


This video only got two comments but since WorldStar didn't secure their Uncut site, I wont have the chance to see them roast her ass. That's if those comments aren't spam of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment