Tuesday, March 3, 2020

WorldStar Lunch Break iCandy: Mz Brazil Cheeks



Mz Brazil Cheeks
Date

Country

Music
April 28 2008

Brazil

"Haterz Everywhere" by B.o.B ft. Rich Boy
Series

Links

Once again, the folks at WorldStar was salty that the comments section were trashing these women. And to be honest, I can't blame them. Out of the eight posts so far, Brianna Frost, Jiggy Gyal, Carapuchinha and Malada Snow were the only ones I felt were interesting. And Malada was the only nude girl so if you're paying for this, I understand why you're a bit peeved at this lack of uncut content.

So instead of presenting a woman who would get naked on camera, they did a troll job with a woman who's "twerking" I guess for four minutes straight. Now, I hate twerking so I might not be the best judge at her performance but...She's so bad she would not win a participation award at a twerking contest. The White girl before her Skylahart didn't leave an impression either, but I felt she did a "better" job at twerking than this chick.

It didn't help that bad editing reared its ugly head again when she went 30 seconds "twerking" with no music. At the end, there was pictures of her in another outfit I wouldn't have minded seeing more of. She had a nice rack and show her pussy...I think. God 2008 was awful for video quality. But enough complaining, here's the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment