Thursday, March 12, 2020

WorldStar Lunch Break iCandy: Mimi Starr Pt. 2


Mimi Starr
Date

Country

Height

Weight

Music
June 8 2008

Dominican Republic

5'5"

135 lbs

"Lollipop" (remix) by Lil Wayne ft. Static Major
Series

Links

Mimi Starr is back and this time she's in a bathroom showing a lot more than before. It's like she continued where she left off because at the start of the video you see her hairy Dominican pussy. I appreciate there's more light in this video so you can see it good this time. And like I said before, twerking videos would be greatly improved without panties and this video proves my point. But what I find funny is where her priorities are when she gets nude. She has no problem rubbing and fingering her pink pussy, but she keeps up the hand bra shtick cause that's off limits. I'm not complaining though, it's just a weird thing to notice in the video. Also, I couldn't find this version of "Lollipop" on YouTube. I know I heard this version before, but I forgot what it's called so fuck it I put "remix" on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment