Sunday, April 9, 2023

Top Ten AI Generated Images From SimpsAI Easter Edition

In an effort to attract investors and camgirls to partner with them, SimpsAI is pushing the IntiMate AI brand. It's a project where you can create an AI girlfriend and chat with her. I guess that's easier to do than an AI strip club. Just mash together ChatGPT, SimpsAI and D-ID and you get IntiMate AI. Knowing me, I will use it for other things, like reading my FVB Sports posts. I should do that anyway. Just create an avatar to read my blogpost and post it on YouTube.

Anyways, it's Easter and I got another top ten for you to view. As I stated on St. Patrick's Day, I used to do this with Redditors but the website that allowed me to go back and view old Reddit posts stopped working so I'm using AI generated images now. We have bunny ears. We have colored eggs. We have deformed bodies because making limbs is hard. These still came out better than last time so here's the Top Ten AI Generated Images From SimpsAI Easter Edition.

10. Which bunny do you want to eat? 😏😏😏🐰🐰🐰

I wanted a woman in a bunny outfit standing next to a giant chocolate bunny. Her and the fat bottomed bunny looks nice if you ignore her different bunny feet and undercooked face.


9. Sexy bunny ready for the Easter egg hunt


Outside of a mansion with plenty of trees and bushes to hide eggs in the front yard.


8. My left rabbit ear broke off before I took this shot lol.


So did she bring couch cushions outdoors to take this shot on the gravel part of the road? That sounds like unnecessary work but I'm not a Instagram model or on OnlyFans so what do I know.


7. How you like my Easter outfit?


She uses OnlyFans to help pay for college. That's why she's not showing her whole face.


6. 🐰🥚😊


I would love to take a bite out of this chocolate bunny.


5. Bunny Kisses 🐇🐇💋💋


Their faces could've been worse. These lesbian bunnies kissing is what gives them the edge.


4. Happy Easter From Your Sexy Bunny


The sheer leotard came out better than expected. I should generate more images with it in use.


3. Bunnies Don't Lay Eggs So What Do They Have To Do With Easter?


The Easter Bunny came from German folklore as the Easter Hare where it would judge kids' behavior at the start of Eastertide like it was Santa Claus. It would also bring colored eggs, candy and toys in its basket to give to kids at their homes. Eggs are traditionally a symbol of fertility and rebirth, so Easter Eggs represent the empty tomb Jesus rose from during his resurrection. BTW, the Roman Catholic and Orthodox Church plans to have a uniform date for Easter in 2025. The most popular choice is the Sunday after the 2nd Saturday of April. 


2. Who here has a sweet tooth?


I wanted a naked woman covered in chocolate eggs. Instead I got a naked woman holding chocolate with a chocolate egg over her pussy and a basket of eggs to her left. Close enough.


Bonus: How you like my feet? Happy Easter!


The AI decided to give her 3 feet to appeal to the Rex Ryans out there who jack it to feet picks. 


1. Happy Easter!!!





I have nothing else to say so Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment