Sunday, June 21, 2020

Top Twenty Reddit Posts Of FrozenBluthBanana






I crosspost women who get 0 Karma on r/TittyDrop to my Reddit page r/ForgottenVintageBoobs. But sometimes I find accounts of women who retired from the exhibitionist lifestyle. So I show these forgotten boobs some love with the series "Top Twenty Reddit Posts of [Insert Reddit User]". Next up is FrozenBluthBanana.



FrozenBluthBanana
Cake Day

Karma
December 16, 2012

8,213
Links

20. Im so borrred, someone chat with me! [F]


19. Getting ready to drink some shower beers on this stormy day. [f]


18. A little something [f]or my fellow panty lovers ;)



17. Chocolate [f]or breakfast. Because you're a grown ass man/woman, and you do what you waant!



16. Click here [f]or cute little brown boobs (:





15. keeping it classy and a little vintage (f)or my cake day.





14. (f) chocolate girl with some tasty panties ;) where are all the panty lovers at?! (x-post from r/gonewildcolor)









13. cold day? hot pants! the view [f]rom behind..and little more.






12. So, I hear you're looking for more black girls gw? look no (f)urther ;)






  
11. Sequins, polka dots, and thigh highs. [F]irst album, hope I'm posting this right!



10. My camera battery charger will be here soon. Until then, here's an album [f]rom my phone. Just a little teaser ;) I'm baaaack!



9. [f]eeling frisky in my leopard print and shiny nylon panties ;)







8. Wearing a chunky cowl I knit last winter and starting a new more color[f]ul one. Also, some yarn :)



7. Something shiny (f)or the latex lovers and a riding crop for the naughty boys.




6. request from a fan/my fave cosplay. <3 sailor scouts!






5. The best part of waking up, today, is not [f]olgers in your cup. It's my titties in your face! :D


4. Here's a little chocolate [f]or you GW! Enjoy ;)



3. [f] black & white


2. Oh no!!! Someone I know in real life [f]ound me D': haha, just kidding, I don't care!









1. I know it's titty Tuesday but, here's some pussy [f]or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment