Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Top Ten Reddit Pictures Of 83gqVQHN











I crosspost women who get 0 Karma on r/TittyDrop to my Reddit page r/ForgottenVintageBoobs. But sometimes I find accounts of women who retired from the exhibitionist lifestyle. So I show these forgotten boobs some love with the series "Top Ten Reddit Pictures of [Insert Reddit User]". Next up is 83gqVQHN.




83gqVQHN
Cake Day

Karma
July 30, 2009

6,569
Links

10. So the last time I posted here, this subreddit only had ~10,000 users. Happy Valentine's day, GW. Lookit how you've grown! [F]

9. sel[f] love or narcissism? you tell me.

8.HAHAHA. So I'm back, kind of. There's a funny story that comes with. (Yes, there are pictures. F.)


7.HAHAHA. So I'm back, kind of. There's a funny story that comes with. (Yes, there are pictures. F.)


6. Happy [F]riday! (Well, it's Friday where I am right now - so shaddap.)



5.Sorry I missed last week - midterms. Here's another set of 3 to make up for it. (Oops. [F]orgot to post gender.)


4. [F]inally, finals are over! Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah, GW! (And everyone else on Reddit too.)


3. Oh gonewild, I'm so glad to be back now that school is finished! I hope you haven't forgotten me...

2. Laced up but not straitlaced. (F in corset)



1. HAHAHA. So I'm back, kind of. There's a funny story that comes with. (Yes, there are pictures. F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment