Sunday, October 31, 2021

Time For Me To Embrace Filler

I hate filler. I know why anime does it so they can give the manga time to get further ahead but I still don't like it. That's why I like American cartoons more because we have seasons so there is little need to pad the episode count with filler. If they're not part of a filler arc, the episodes are a blur to me even though there's some off the top of my head I liked. Like Tōshirō helping Karin win a soccer game. The beach episode where they get attacked by watermelon hollows. The time Guy got seasick during the Naruto: Shippūden boat arc. The episode where Tenten actually gets screen time. The two parter episode where Tenten is affected by the Infinite Tsukuyomi and all her friends have opposite personalities. That Sasuke cat paw collection episode. The one where Ino poses as a princess to win a prince's heart. And who can forget the moment where Rock Lee crash through the roof of a bathhouse leading Ino to call him a pervert?

What does any of this have to do with this blog? You will notice that the last time I posted consistently was that week where I shared my top ten intros/outros of anime and cartoons. On my other blogs, I'm posting weekly but here, I haven't posted since last month. Since content is king and I'm still saving stuff from online, I'm gonna start posting filler content. I'm giving out breadsticks to fill you up until I can serve what you actually want to see. The [deleted] Reddit users stuff was nice but I need more than that to hold you. So I'm gonna start posting random stuff I come across during my research over the years. It will still be Forgotten Boobs, it just will be more "Who?" instead of "I remember her! So that's what she's doing now!". Eat up!

P.S. Just like with Cinco de Mayo, I forgot to do a Top Ten [deleted] post for Halloween. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment